The engineers' choice!
This high-definition DAW is one of the world's leading solutions for audio engineering, broadcasting and mastering. Access intelligent tools: The latest software generation includes EUCON S6 extensions for Avid S6 controller and offers sound technicians everything they
need for audio production at the highest level.
• Classic production: Perfect workflows thanks to multi-synchronous editing and source destination cut.
• Broadcast: Database integration and a wide range of loudness features according to EBU R128
• Post production: Video import/export and recording
• Mastering: 100% sound neutrality & fidelity – transparency, neutrality, spaciousness and retention of transients
• Restoration: Professional tools like spectral cleaning and tons of high-quality effects
• Object oriented: Complete object level editing - non-destructive and in realtime
Minimum system requirements:
For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10
32-bit and 64-bit systems
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Processor: 2 GHz and higher
RAM: 2 GB RAM (32-bit), 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard drive space: 2 GB for minimal installation, 90 GB for independence
Graphics card: onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
Audio playback: Onboard (ASIO-enabled sound card recommended)
Drive: DVD drive